Wednesday, September 24, 2008

That's Our House!

I don't know if everyone knows to do this, but click "That's Our House" above to see what I'm talking about. Clicking "Stanley" below takes you to a CNN story that was the basis for that post, but clicking "That's Our House" takes you to a public 360 view from the middle of our street that includes our house, courtesy of Google maps (you may have to click the A, and then "Street View"). I checked my friend's house in Detroit, and there's a view right in front of his house also (Dave, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get ya...) but I checked my Dad's house in Lincoln, Nebraska and the closest you could get was the nearest major thoroughfare.

Isabelle is gone with the girls visiting Grandma. So lonely...so lonely...so lonely.......

No comments: